Credit Monsters will prepare a comprehensive report for you to assess the best way forward for enforcing a judgment
through locating assets.
Drawing on a wealth of experience as litigation's specialists in Liverpool our team of debt recovery experts will
evaluate the best course available to you to establish whether the debtor is in a position to settle his/her indebtedness at the time of reporting, or whether it is worth the client obtaining
judgment and postponing enforcing a judgment until they recover their position.
Locating assets can be utilised to assist in debt recovery in order to establish the best route for enforcing a judgment, recovering costs from claimants in respect of insurance
matters, establishing which action to take against a tenant in arrears. Our asset reports have proven very helpful in assisting debt recovery clients, personal injury departments, insurance
companies, tenanted public houses and commerce and industry.
Our basic report is £150 and includes:
- Address Confirmation or location of new address
- Marital Status and dependants
- Employment Status
- Adverse Data such as judgments, bankruptcies, IVA's or DRO's
- Land Registry to establish property ownership including a guide on property valuation or monthly rental, description of
property and type of area.
- Basic search of the World Wide Web
Our more comprehensive report is £450 and includes:
- All of the above
- An in-depth trawl of the World Wide Web for editorials
- A directorship search with full reports on all companies linked to the individual and other business
- An attendance to the current address to identify any vehicles or other assets linked
- A link to any social media accounts, websites and/or email addresses
- Any other information we believe will assist you
Why use an asset sweeps:
Credit Monsters appreciates that every organisation has different reasons for locating assets, different client contractual arrangements and different investigation processes so
our innovative and proven approach to commercial investigations enables you to tailor our services according to you. We have provided the above asset reports cost as a guide and these can be tailored
to meet your specific requirements and also your budget therefore to ensure total professionalism and financially rewarding results.
All investigations are conducted in accordance with all relevant UK and European legislation.
One of our clients has been using our asset sweeps service for over 15 years and has this to say:
"We have used the services of Helen and
Credit Monsters for a number of years now. They have always proved to be very prompt, timely and efficient with their offer. Communication is excellent and expectations are always
They cover the fine detail but always report in an easy to follow and understand format. Their rates are extremely
competitive and we will continue to use the service provided and would recommend them to others."
Contact: Mike Smith, Credit
Company: Punch Taverns
We can be contacted on 0151 638 8766 and please ask for Helen Falconer or you can email her on email@example.com